Tuesday, November 1, 2011

A Feeling







The morning sunlight tickled me. My eyes burned from its golden rays and moved at the breeze of air. By this remedy, hope for the hopeless was reborn. A strange feeling seized me. I began to scribble these words. Maybe I will find something in them to express the emotions of my heart and that which turns in my mind. The golden sun whose rays began to shine came up in the morning.

The rays penetrated through the small window, as if they are attempting to give me inspiration. My pen turning the pages of memory. Standing on the dews of the near and distant past. Come, come slowly, Here and there, mocking laughter. Memories of the past awakened in beautiful aching reality. My heart poured forth. Pathways of my heart were jammed with emotions. My eyes flooded, damping my cheeks. My thoughts began to turn and turn in my mind. Black and white. 

The moon appeared. The soothing soul. Which finally showed me thousand miles of freedom. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Failed Valentine

  I will stop the world if you give a chance My heart just melts away with your one glance I still wonder why we couldn't hav...